Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 (E6) – The Human Papillomavirus (HPV) E6 protein is one of oncoproteins encoded by the virus. It is a 151 amino-acid peptide. It plays a major role in the induction and maintenance of cellular transformation. It acts mainly as an oncoprotein by stimulating the destruction of many host cell key regulatory proteins. The complex E6/E6P targets several other substrates to degradation via the proteasome including host NFX1-91. The resulting increased expression of hTERT prevents the shortening of telomere length leading to cell immortalization.
Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 (E6) pipeline Target constitutes close to 28 molecules. Out of which approximately 20 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 5, 2 and 12 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 4 and 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Women’s Health, Gastrointestinal and Infectious Disease which include indications Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Associated Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN), Head And Neck Cancer, Anal Cancer, Anal Dysplasia, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Human Papillomavirus Infections, Lung Cancer, Metastatic Transitional (Urothelial) Tract Cancer, Oropharyngeal Cancer, Penile Cancer, Vaginal Cancer and Vulvar Cancer.
The latest report Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 (E6) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 (E6) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 (E6)
– The report reviews Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 (E6) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 (E6) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 (E6) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 (E6) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 (E6)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Human Papillomavirus Protein E6 (E6) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Buy this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
Cancer Research Technology Ltd
Hookipa Biotech AG
Immunomic Therapeutics Inc
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc
Rottapharm Biotech Srl
Selecta Biosciences Inc
Touchlight Genetics Ltd
Ritesh Tiwari, Director