Inditex – Post Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company impact
Clothing and footwear retailers will not recover lost sales in 2020 as COVID-19 restrictions to physical shopping continue to hinder store sales
Inditex’s wide geographical reach and deep pockets put it in a better position to deal with the crisis than many of its peers
The post coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Inditex & its future prospects.
– Annual turnover for Inditex is expected to decline by 25.6% in 2020 to reach USD26.6 bn, as per 2020 sales forecasts for the group
– Inditex also plans to close down 1,200 stores across the world to decrease the capital expenses on operations
– Under the Horizon 2022 plan, Inditex aims to increase its reliance on digital. This includes an investment of USD3.05 bn (â¬2.7 bn) during 2020-2022, to boost its digital channel services
Reasons to Buy
– Use our revised 2020 forecast for Inditex to understand how it will perform this year.
– Use our charts to review how Inditex’s sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
– Use our in-depth analysis to review how Inditex has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643424