Indonesia has introduced gross split PSAs for investment in its upstream oil and gas sector. Following the regulatory overhaul, the government is looking to promote exploration through new licensing rounds. In August 2018, the second conventional regular tender bid round opened, which for the first time includes production acreage. Going forward, Pertamina intends to increase its role as an upstream operator in the sector, this may introduce new third-party opportunities.
“Indonesia Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report – 2nd 2018 Bid Round Opened under Gross Split Terms“, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Indonesia’s upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Indonesia’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Indonesia
– Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s state take and attractiveness to investors
– Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
– Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
– Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
– Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
– Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Indonesia.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Indonesia’s upstream oil and gas sector
– Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
– Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
– Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making.
Purchase this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
Ritesh Tiwari, Director
Follow us on Social Media: