Insurance in Taiwan
Insurance in Taiwan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The insurance market consists of the non-life and life insurance sectors. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
– The Taiwanese insurance market had total gross written premiums of $122.0bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2014 and 2018.
– The life insurance segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2018, with total gross written premiums of $102.1bn, equivalent to 83.7% of the market’s overall value.
– The historically high demand for life insurance in the Taiwanese market has been growing at strong levels in the last two years.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance market in Taiwan
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in Taiwan
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Taiwan insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Taiwan insurance market by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the Taiwan insurance market in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Taiwan insurance market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitiors in Taiwan’s insurance market?
Cathay Life Insurance Co Ltd
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co Ltd
Fubon Insurance Co Ltd
CTBC Financial Holding Co Ltd
Insurance in Taiwan