September 22, 2018/Press Release/ResearchByMarkets/— Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
“Keratoconjunctivitis sicca” (KCS) or dry eye disease (DED) or dry eye syndrome (DES) is a condition in which a person experience desiccation of the conjunctiva and cornea due to an inadequate tear film. Symptoms include hyperemia, mucoid discharge, ocular irritation, photophobia and blurry vision. Risk factors include age, wearing contact lenses and low levels of vitamin A. Treatment includes artificial tear substitutes, topical anti-inflammatory agents, secretagogues and immunosuppressants.
Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 8, 31, 5, 1, 32, 4 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology)
Why to buy this report?
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Buy this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc
Ascendia Pharmaceuticals LLC
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc
Cambium Medical Technologies LLC
Clementia Pharmaceuticals Inc
Dompe Farmaceutici SpA
HanAll Biopharma Co Ltd
Huons Global Co Ltd
Icure Pharmaceutical Inc
Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc
Kukje Pharmaceutical Industry Co Ltd
Laboratoires Thea SA
Laboratorios Sophia SA de CV
Lee’s Pharmaceutical Holdings Ltd
Merck & Co Inc
Nemus Bioscience Inc
Ocular Therapeutix Inc
Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd
Palatin Technologies Inc
Quorum Innovations LLC
Redwood Pharma AB
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Inc
Samjin Pharm Co Ltd
Santen Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Senju Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc
Ritesh Tiwari, Director