Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Dry Eye) – Pipeline Review, H2 2020
Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca – Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS) or dry eye disease (DED) or dry eye syndrome (DES) is a condition in which a person experience desiccation of the conjunctiva and cornea due to an inadequate tear film. Symptoms include hyperemia, mucoid discharge, ocular irritation, photophobia and blurry vision. Risk factors include age, wearing contact lenses and low levels of vitamin A. Treatment includes artificial tear substitutes, topical anti-inflammatory agents, secretagogues and immunosuppressants.
Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca – Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 17, 31, 12, 1, 43, 6 and 7 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Preclinical stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to Buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
AB2 Bio Ltd
Abilita Bio Inc
Actinobac Biomed Inc
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc
Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc
Allegro Ophthalmics LLC
Allgenesis Biotherapeutics Inc
Allysta Pharmaceuticals Inc
Ascendia Pharmaceuticals LLC
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc
Aviara Pharmaceuticals Inc
Azura Ophthalmics Ltd
Bessor Pharma LLC
BRIM Biotechnology Inc
Cambium Medical Technologies LLC
Cellix Bio Pvt Ltd
Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp
Dhp Korea Ltd
Dompe Farmaceutici SpA
Emerald Bioscience Inc
GL Pharm Tech Corp
HanAll Biopharma Co Ltd
Huons Co Ltd
Huons Global Co Ltd
IACTA Pharmaceuticals Inc
Icure Pharmaceutical Inc
Il Dong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
IVIEW Therapeutics Inc
Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc
Kowa Co Ltd
Kukje Pharmaceutical Industry Co Ltd
Laboratoires Thea SA
Laboratorios Sophia SA de CV
Lee’s Pharmaceutical Holdings Ltd
LTT Bio-Pharma Co Ltd
Marinomed Biotech AG
MC2 Therapeutics AS
Merck & Co Inc
Mimetogen Pharmaceuticals Inc
MyX Therapeutics Inc
Ningbo Xijian Pharmaceutical Technology Co Ltd
NovaCell Technology Inc
Noveome Biotherapeutics Inc
OccuRx Pty Ltd
Ocular Therapeutix Inc
Ocumension Therapeutics (Shanghai) Co Ltd
OKYO Pharma Ltd
Oyster Point Pharma Inc
Palatin Technologies Inc
Panag Pharma Inc
Panoptes Pharma GesmbH
Pleryon Therapeutics Ltd
Proteris Biotech Inc
Quorum Innovations LLC
Redwood Pharma AB
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Inc
Reven Pharmaceuticals Inc
Samjin Pharm Co Ltd
Senju Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Silk Technologies Ltd
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd
Stuart Therapeutics Inc
Surface Pharmaceuticals Inc
Tarsius Pharma Ltd
Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc
Viva Vision Biotech
Yuyu Pharma Inc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645863