Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Klebsiella pneumoniae is a Gram-negative bacteria. A Klebsiella pneumoniae infection is caused when the organism is able to enter the lungs. A Klebsiella pneumoniae infection is very common in patients with underlying diseases like diabetes, chronic lung diseases and chronic alcoholics. It is mostly a nosocomial infection that occurs in hospitalized patients with weakened immune system. Symptoms include necrosis, inflammation, hemorrhage, chills, dizziness, high fever, head ache and chest pain. Treatment includes antibiotics and hygiene lifestyle.
Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 3, 29 and 11 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 6 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Buy this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
ABAC Therapeutics SA
Acies Bio doo
AmpliPhi Biosciences Corp
Appili Therapeutics Inc
C3J Therapeutics Inc
Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd
Debiopharm International SA
Evaxion Biotech ApS
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
LegoChem Biosciences Inc
Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd
Melinta Therapeutics Inc
Phico Therapeutics Ltd
Shionogi & Co Ltd
Spero Therapeutics Inc
Summit Therapeutics Plc
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc
Venus Medicine Research Center
Ritesh Tiwari, Director
Follow us on Social Media: