LVMH – Post Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company impact
LVMH’s wide geographical reach and deeper pockets put it in a better position to deal with the crisis than many of its peers
LVMH’s jewelry and watches will struggle as global slowdown and financial uncertainties restrict discretionary purchases
The post coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on LVMH & its future prospects.
– This research forecasts that LVMH is forecast to see sales decline by 14.5% to reach US$62.1 in 2020.
– In its H1 2020 financial statement, released in July 2020, LVMH reported revenue losses across all its business divisions with perfumes & cosmetics and watches & jewelry the worst hit.
– DFS and Starboard Cruises suffered significant losses in H1, due to travel bans and international air travel suspension globally.
Reasons to Buy
– Use our revised 2020 forecast for LVMH to understand how it will perform this year.
– Use our charts to review how LVMH’s sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
– Use our in-depth analysis to review how LVMH has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643425