Make-Up North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The NAFTA Make-up industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The make-up industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $16,985.7 million in 2019.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.6% over the 2015-19 period.
– Within the make-up industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $14,521.2 million in 2019. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $1,413.8 and $1,050.7 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the make-up industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $15,752.1 million in 2024, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $1,515.2 and $1,090.9 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA make-up market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA make-up market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key make-up market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA make-up market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA make-up market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA make-up market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA make-up market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA make-up market?
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc
Avon Cosmetics Ltd
Vorwerk & Co KG
Mary Kay Inc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645675