Cigarettes in Israel, 2019
Israel has historically been a relatively buoyant market for cigarettes on account of its reasonably high standard of living and its expanding population
However, government measures to reduce the incidence of smoking through restrictions and tax rises are having a major impact on consumption levels. At 7 billion pieces in 2018 volumes are 6.3% down on those of 1990.
– At 7 billion pieces in 2018 volumes are 6.3% down on those of 1990.
– This research estimates overall smoking incidence at 21.5% in 2018
– PMI controlled an estimated 59.0% of the market in 2019 while Dubek’s share was 11.0%. BAT took 17.5% while JTI 11.5%.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545021