Saudi Arabia Cigarettes, 2019
Saudi Arabia has been one of the most proactive countries in seeking to reduce the rate of smoking in recent years
However, since 1999 both volumes and the smoking rate have been rising, suggesting that the policy development has not been successful. Indeed, a failure to implement any significant tax hike until June 2017 appears to have given the green light to further market expansion.
– As of 2018 the market stood down at 14.46 billion pieces
– Trade reports suggest that the non-duty paid sector reached 4.3% of sales in 2010
– In per capita terms volumes are 437 pieces forecast in 2018 or 39.1% of their level in 1990.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
British American Tobacco
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545023