New Cars in Japan
New Cars in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The new cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles. The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold. Market shares consist of motor manufacturing groups as opposed to their individual brands, i.e. for the Volkswagen Group this includes all of its brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat etc. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2018 annual average exchange rates.
– The Japanese new cars market had total revenues of $111.3bn in 2018, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.3% between 2014 and 2018.
– Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -1.7% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 4,391.2 thousand units in 2018.
– The new cars market is a volatile market which swifts accordingly with consumer confidence.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the new cars market in Japan
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the new cars market in Japan
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Japan new cars market by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the Japan new cars market in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan new cars market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitiors in Japan’s new cars market?
Toyota Motor Corporation
Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Suzuki Motor Corporation
New Cars in Japan