New Cars in South Korea
New Cars in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The new cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles. The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold. Market shares consist of motor manufacturing groups as opposed to their individual brands, i.e. for the Volkswagen Group this includes all of its brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat etc. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2018 annual average exchange rates.
– The South Korean new cars market had total revenues of $60.1bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2014 and 2018.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.9% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 1,525.2 thousand units in 2018.
– The new cars market is a volatile market which swifts accordingly with consumer confidence.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the new cars market in South Korea
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the new cars market in South Korea
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the South Korea new cars market by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the South Korea new cars market in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea new cars market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitiors in South Korea’s new cars market?
Hyundai Motor Company
Kia Motors Corporation
General Motors Company
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
New Cars in South Korea