Nordstrom Inc – Post Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company impact
Prolonged lockdown requiring store closures at major urban centers has resulted in significant revenue and inventory losses for the retail group.
With phased store openings started in May 2020, Nordstrom expects H2 2020 to be relatively better, despite weak consumer sentiment and the need to handle safety in stores carefully.
The post coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Nordstrom Inc & its future prospects.
– The group’s revenue is expected to come down by 16.1% to USD14.1 bn in 2020, against its anticipated pre COVID-19 sales of USD17.1 bn.
– Nordstrom is set for an improved digital commerce offering in 2021.
– As a part of its digitization strategy, Nordstrom has bridged the gap between its online and in store shopping experiences by establishing Nordstrom Local stores
Reasons to Buy
– Use our revised 2020 forecast for Nordstrom Inc to understand how it will perform this year.
– Use our charts to review how Nordstrom Inc’s sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
– Use our in-depth analysis to review how Nordstrom Inc has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643426