Oil and Gas BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the oil & gas industry and had a total market value of $542.8 billion in 2019. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.4% over the 2015-19 period.
– Within the oil & gas industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $282.2 billion in 2019. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $115.0, $79.4, and $66.3 billion, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $264.6 billion in 2024, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $130.1, $71.0 and $64.2 billion, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC oil & gas market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC oil & gas market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the BRIC oil & gas market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the BRIC oil & gas market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC oil & gas market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the BRIC oil & gas market?
Royal Dutch Shell plc
Chevron Brasil Petroleo Ltda
Petroleo Brasileiro SA
PetroChina Company Limited
China National Petroleum Corporation
Reliance Industries Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
OJSC Rosneft Oil Company
Lukoil Oil Co.
Exillon Energy Plc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645743