Oil and Gas Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
– The value of the oil segment reflects the total volume of refined petroleum products, including refinery consumption and losses, multiplied by the hub price of crude oil.
– The value of the gas segment is calculated as the total volume of dry natural gas consumed multiplied by the price of natural gas (Henry Hub spot price). The values represent the total revenues available to exploration and production companies from sales of crude oil and natural gas.
– Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates.
– Covid-19: Figures presented in this report are calculated applying the “middle path” scenario – this is based on the current situation in countries where the epidemic burst first, like China as a model countries and the announcements made by governments, stating that the abnormal situation may last up to six months.
– The assumption has been made that after this time the economy will gradually go back to the levels recorded before the pandemics by the end of the year. It is also assumed that there is no widespread economic crisis as seen back in 2008 due to announced pay-outs across countries.
– At the moment of preparation of this report in May 2020 the economic implications of the lock downs of many economics are still very difficult to predict as there is no indication how long the pandemics could last, the number of sectors forced to stay closed and the scale of the governmental’ aid involved. At the same time the weight of the pandemic seriousness is applied on the individual countries in this report based on death to population ratio recorded in countries.
– The global oil and gas market had total revenues of $2,111.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% between 2015 and 2019.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.8% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 54,218 million BoE in 2019.
– Refined petroleum products account for the largest share of consumption as refined oil products are widely used as vehicle fuels, unlike natural gas which is mainly used in electricity generation and heating.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global oil & gas market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global oil & gas market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the global oil & gas market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the global oil & gas market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global oil & gas market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global oil & gas market?
Exxon Mobil Corporation
Royal Dutch Shell plc
PetroChina Company Limited
PetroChina Co Ltd
Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
OJSC Rosneft Oil Company
Vermilion Energy Inc
Wintershall Dea GmbH
JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration Corp
Suncor Energy Inc.
Cenovus Energy Inc.
Husky Energy Inc
China National Petroleum Corporation
Naturgy Energy Group SA
Compania Espanola de Petroleos SAU
EOG Resources, Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645745