PUNE, India, September 05, 2018 /ResearchByMarkets/— “Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America to 2022 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines“, is a comprehensive report on major, trunk oil and gas pipelines industry in North America. The report provides key pipeline details for major active, planned, announced and suspended pipelines in North America. The details provided include pipeline/pipeline system name, operator name, start year, start point, end point, status, length, capacity and diameter for major, trunk crude oil, petroleum products, and natural gas pipelines by country. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2018 to 2022. The report further provides key country comparisons within North America, based on contribution to total pipeline length. The report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at country level.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– Updated information on all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines in North America
– Provides key details such as operator name, start year, start point, end point, location, length, diameter and capacity for all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines to 2022
– Provides capital expenditure outlook by year and by key countries for planned oil and gas pipelines till 2022
– Latest developments and contracts related to oil and gas pipeline industry at the country level.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on all key active and planned transmission pipelines in North America
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
– Assess your competitor’s pipeline network and its capacity
– Develop strategies based on the latest developments in the industry
– Information on latest tenders and contracts in the industry.
GET A COPY OF THIS REPORT, AVAILABLE IN PDF FORMAT:
Get in touch with us:
Ritesh Tiwari, Director