Oil and Gas Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
The Emerging 5 Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– These countries contributed $474.0 billion to the global oil & gas industry in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $444.3 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of -1.3% over the 2019-24 period.
– Within the oil & gas industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $282.2 billion in 2019. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $79.4 and $66.3 billion, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $264.6 billion in 2024, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $71.0 and $64.2 billion, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five oil & gas market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five oil & gas market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the emerging five oil & gas market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the emerging five oil & gas market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five oil & gas market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the emerging five oil & gas market?
Royal Dutch Shell plc
The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (SOC) Ltd
Chevron Brasil Petroleo Ltda
Petroleo Brasileiro SA
PetroChina Company Limited
China National Petroleum Corporation
Reliance Industries Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645744