September 21, 2018/Press Release/ResearchByMarkets/— Orexin Receptor Type 2 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2) – Pipeline Review, H2 2018
“Orexin Receptor Type 2” (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2) – Orexin receptor type 2 (Ox2R or OX2) also known as hypocretin receptor type 2, is a protein that is encoded by the HCRTR2 gene. OX2 is a G-protein coupled receptor expressed exclusively in the brain. OX2 binds both orexin A and orexin B neuropeptides. OX2 is involved in the central feedback mechanism that regulates feeding behavior.
Orexin Receptor Type 2 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2) pipeline Target constitutes close to 12 molecules. Out of which approximately 11 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 1, 3 and 4 respectively.
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Respiratory and Toxicology which include indications Insomnia, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorders, Dementia Associated With Alzheimer’s Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Opioid Induced Side Effects and Parkinson’s Disease.
The latest report Orexin Receptor Type 2- Pipeline Review, H2 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Orexin Receptor Type 2 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Orexin Receptor Type 2 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Orexin Receptor Type 2 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2)
– The report reviews Orexin Receptor Type 2 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Orexin Receptor Type 2 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Orexin Receptor Type 2 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Orexin Receptor Type 2 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2) targeted therapeutics
Why to buy this report?
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Orexin Receptor Type 2 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Orexin Receptor Type 2 (Hypocretin Receptor Type 2 or HCRTR2) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Buy this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Eisai Co Ltd
Heptares Therapeutics Ltd
Idorsia Pharmaceutical Ltd
Johnson & Johnson
Merck & Co Inc
OptiNose US Inc
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Yangtze River Pharmaceutical Group
Ritesh Tiwari, Director