Paints and Coatings Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Paints & Coatings industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The paints & coatings market consists of liquid and powder based paints, varnishes and related products used for protective and decorative, industrial and automotive and specialty purposes.
– The market excludes inks, thinners and raw materials, such as pigments and solvents.
– The architectural & decorative segment consists of products used in homes and buildings, such as interior and exterior paints, primers, sealers, and varnishes.
– The industrial segment comprises products that are factory-applied to manufactured goods as part of the production process.
– The specialty segment consists of aerosol paints, marine paints, high-performance maintenance coatings, and automotive refinish paints.
– The market value is calculated according to factory prices.
– Figures presented in this report are calculated applying the “middle path” scenario – this is based on the current situation in countries where the epidemic burst first, like China as a model countries and the announcements made by governments, stating that the abnormal situation may last up to six months.
– The assumption has been made that after this time the economy will gradually go back to the levels recorded before the pandemics by the end of the year. It is also assumed that there is no widespread economic crisis as seen back in 2008 due to announced pay-outs across countries.
– At the moment of preparation of this report in April 2020 the economic implications of the lock downs of many economics are still very difficult to predict as there is no indication how long the pandemics could last, the number of sectors forced to stay closed and the scale of the governmental’ aid involved. At the same time the weight of the pandemic seriousness is applied on the individual countries in this report based on death to population ratio recorded in countries.
– Majority of the industries will see the decline in volume of the goods and services offered by companies. Usually the lower demand would cause the decrease the prices level. However, amid many governments’ ordered for many industries to lock down and so the supply chain is distorted that in great pictures mitigate the results of lower demand.
– Applied scenarios differ depending on the individual sector, however generally sectors which involves intensive manual labor and face to face interaction seem to be hit the most by present situation. On the other hand the internet based businesses as well as the producers of the vital, subsisted products and services seems to take advantages of the current events.
– Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2018 annual average exchange rates.
– The global paints & coatings market had total revenues of $161,919.1m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2015 and 2019.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 51,105.7 thousand tonnes in 2019.
– The global paints & coatings market is positively correlated with vehicle and aircraft manufacturers.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global paints & coatings market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global paints & coatings market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key paints & coatings market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global paints & coatings market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the global paints & coatings market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the global paints & coatings market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global paints & coatings market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global paints & coatings market?
Akzo Nobel N.V.
DuPont de Nemours Inc
PPG Industries, Inc.
The Sherwin-Williams Company
Nippon Paint Holdings Co Ltd
Kansai Paint Co Ltd
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd
RPM International Inc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645733