PCs in Asia-Pacific
PCs in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The personal computers (PCs) market consists of the sales of both desktop and portable PCs.
– The Asia-Pacific PCs market had total revenues of $35,696.4m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8% between 2015 and 2019.
– The portable PCs segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $26,251.2m, equivalent to 73.5% of the market’s overall value.
– A number of developing countries in the region have undergone a period of rapid urbanization and technological advancement in recent years, helping boost demand for PCs.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the pcs market in Asia-Pacific
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pcs market in Asia-Pacific
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key pcs market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific pcs market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Asia-Pacific pcs market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific pcs market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific pcs market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific’s pcs market?
Lenovo Group Limited
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Dell Technologies Inc.
PCs in Asia-Pacific