Personal Hygiene Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024
Global Personal Hygiene industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The personal hygiene market consists of retail sale of anti-perspirants and deodorants, bath & shower products, and soap. The anti-perspirants segment consists of all antiperspirants and deodorants in spray, stick, roll-on, cream, gel and solid formats. The bath & shower segment consists of bubble-baths and bath time washing gels and lotions. The segment also includes non-liquid products added to baths such as bath bombs, beads and salts. The soap segment consists of both bar soap and liquid soaps. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
– The global personal hygiene market had total revenues of $56.2bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% between 2015 and 2019.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 29,076.9 million units in 2019.
– Increasing disposable income and rapid urbanization are the primary factors supporting the growth of this market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global personal hygiene market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global personal hygiene market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key personal hygiene market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global personal hygiene market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the global personal hygiene market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the global personal hygiene market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global personal hygiene market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global personal hygiene market?
The Procter & Gamble Co
Johnson & Johnson
Henkel Consumer Goods of Canada Inc
PZ Cussons Plc
Natura & Co
Shanghai Jahwa United Co Ltd
Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting
Bolton Group BV
L Brands Inc
Avon Products Inc
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
LG Household & Health Care Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645715