PESTLE Insights: Australia – Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 21.4% to the country’s GVA in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (16.7%) and wholesale, retail and hotels (11.2%). In nominal terms, the sectors are expected to grow at 4.1%, 3.8% and 3.7%, respectively, in 2020.
Four major regions in Australia generated around 88.8% of the country’s GDP and comprised 88.1% of the country’s population in 2018
– As per the World Bank’s logistics performance index (LPI), Australia’s rank improved to 18th in 2018 from 19th in 2016.
– The S&P/ASX 200, an index widely considered as a benchmark for stocks listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, exhibited a short-run cyclical trend over the last year. As of January 24, 2020, the S&P/ASX 200 index stood at 7,090.50, compared to 5,865.70 in January 24, 2019.
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/364748