PESTLE Insights: Brazil – Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 17.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing, and utilities (16.0%) and wholesale, retail, and hotels (12.6%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 6.4%, 6.2%, and 6.6%, respectively, in 2020
Due to high regional income inequality and uneven population distribution, the top three provinces (Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and Minas Gerais) accounted for 51.4% of the total gross domestic product and about 40.2% of the total population, as of 2016
Services accounted for 45% of the overall FDI equity inflow, and the Netherlands and the US were the major sources of FDI in Brazil in 2018
– According to the Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2018, Brazil’s ranking declined from 55th in 2016, to 56th in 2018 among 160 countries
– The overall BOVESPA (Brazil Stock Market) index exhibited an increasing trend over the last one year. As of December 5th 2019 BOVESPA index stood at 110,622.3, compared to 89,039.8 on December 5th 2018
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/543079