PESTLE Insights: Saudi Arabia – Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities activities contributed 44.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (12.1%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (9.5%), according to GlobalData estimates. In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to decline by 4.2%, 3.2%, and 3.9% respectively in 2020.
Riyadh and Makkah are the key metropolitan areas, and were home to 73.1% of Saudi Arabia’s population in 2018
– According to the World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI), the transport and logistic infrastructure in Saudi Arabia deteriorated in the last two years, with the decline in ranking from 52nd in 2016, to 55th in 2018.
– The overall TASI index has exhibited a slight downward trend over the past year. As of January 23, 2020, the TASI Index -had decreased to 8,386.4 compared to 8,466.1 on January 23, 2019.
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/543135