Poland PESTLE Insights – A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 25.09% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.95%) and financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (15.13%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to contract by -0.35%, -0.71% and -0.28%, respectively, in 2020.
The overall WIG index recorded a marginal upward trend over the past year. As of September 2, 2020, the WIG index stood at 51,194.14, compared to 56,965.68 on September 2, 2019.
– According to the World Bank’s logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Poland improved over the last two years, with an improvement in ranking from 33rd in 2016 to 28th out of 160 countries in 2018
– Four major regions in Poland generated 52.8% of the country’s GDP and comprised 42.6% of the country’s population, as of 2018
Reasons to Buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643232