For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/268220
Post-Operative Pain Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in Post-Operative Pain Therapeutics, Post-Operative Pain Pipeline Overview, Post-Operative Pain Pipeline, Post-Operative Pain Pipeline Assessment
Post-Operative Pain – Pipeline Review, H1 2019
Post-Operative Pain – Pipeline Review, H1 2019, provides an overview of the Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Pain is one of the main postoperative adverse outcomes causing distress to patients. Degree of postoperative pain experienced by individuals varies. Cause of pain includes peripheral nerve damage during surgery, inflammation at the site of the wound and damage to bodily tissues during surgery. Risk factors include site of the operation, age, level of fear or anxiety, surgical procedure, personal preference and response to agents given. Treatment for post-operative pain includes analgesia and anesthetics.
Post-Operative Pain – Pipeline Review, H1 2019, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Post-Operative Pain and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 4, 8, 22, 9, 4, 32, 2 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Abide Therapeutics Inc
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company Inc
Apsen Farmaceutica SA
Cadila Healthcare Ltd
Cara Therapeutics Inc
Cellix Bio Pvt Ltd
CerSci Therapeutics Inc
Cytogel Pharma LLC
Dompe Farmaceutici SpA
Esteve Pharmaceuticals SA
Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals Inc
EyeGate Pharmaceuticals Inc
Fujimoto Pharmaceutical Corp
Heron Therapeutics Inc
Insys Therapeutics Inc
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc
iX Biopharma Ltd
Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd
Liquidia Technologies Inc
Lumosa Therapeutics Co Ltd
Mundipharma International Ltd
Ocular Therapeutix Inc
Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc
RaQualia Pharma Inc
Recro Pharma Inc
Rottapharm Biotech Srl
Serina Therapeutics Inc
Shijiazhuang Yiling Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
SiteOne Therapeutics Inc
SteadyMed Therapeutics Inc
Taiwan Liposome Co Ltd
Teikoku Pharma USA Inc
YiChang Humanwell Pharmaceutical Co Ltd