In Q2 2018, 30 oil and gas discoveries were made globally. About 53% of these discoveries are in the onshore terrain. In terms of resource type, conventional gas discoveries were the highest in the quarter, followed by conventional oil. Among regions, Africa leads in terms of number of discoveries, followed by Asia and the Middle East. Among countries, Australia and Norway had the highest number of discoveries, followed by Niger.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by key countries in Q2 2018 vis-à-vis Q1 2018
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by key operators in Q2 2018 vis-à-vis Q1 2018
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by well terrain in Q2 2018 vis-à-vis Q1 2018
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by resource type in Q2 2018 vis-à-vis Q1 2018
– Select details about oil and gas discoveries in Q2 2018.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain most up to date information available on the global oil and gas discoveries
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong discoveries data
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on oil and gas discoveries data
– Assess your competitor’s oil and gas discoveries.
Purchase this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
Ritesh Tiwari, Director
Follow us on Social Media: