Railway Construction Projects, Europe – Project Insight
According to this research, the value of railway infrastructure projects from the announced to execution stages across the region totals US$982.9 billion, of which US$666.4 billion is accounted for by Western European countries.
This report provides a detailed analysis of railway construction projects in Europe, based on projects tracked.
– The report provides analysis based on construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
– The top 25 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects.
– Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
– Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries including the UK, Russia and France.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insight into the development of the railways construction sector.
– Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
– Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/560125