Railway Construction Projects, Middle East and Africa – Project Insight
This research is tracking railway construction projects in the Middle East and Africa region with a total value of US$642.1 billion, which includes projects from the announced to execution stages. The overall projects pipeline is led by the execution stage, with a total value of US$314.9 billion, followed by projects in the tender and design stage with US$161.1 billion.
This report provides a detailed analysis of railway construction projects in Middle East and Africa, based on projects tracked.
– The report provides analysis based on construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
– The top 25 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects.
– Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
– Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries including Saudi Arabia and Israel
Reasons to buy
– Gain insight into the development of the railways construction sector.
– Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
– Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/560126