Railway Construction Projects, The Americas – Project Insight
This research is currently tracking 309 railway construction projects in the Americas with a total value of US$739.3 billion, which includes projects from the announcement to execution stages. The US has the highest value project pipeline, with a value of US$430.9 billion, followed by Brazil with projects valuing US$86.6 billion, Canada with US$82.1 billion and Peru with US$36.1 billion.
This report provides a detailed analysis of railway construction projects in the Americas, based on projects tracked.
– The report provides analysis based on construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
– The top 25 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects.
– Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
– Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries including the US and Brazil.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insight into the development of the railways construction sector.
– Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
– Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Tutor Perini Corp.
Granite Construction Inc.
Traylor Construction Group Inc.
J.F. Shea Co Inc.
Queiroz Galvao Group
The Sacyr Group
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/560127