Renewable Energy Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Renewable Energy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The G8 countries contributed $320.0 billion in 2019 to the global renewable energy industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $401.8 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of 4.7% over the 2019-24 period.
– Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the renewable energy industry, with market revenues of $88.1 billion in 2019. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $71.8 and $42.6 billion, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the renewable energy industry in the G8 nations with a value of $108.7 billion in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $88.8 and $63.5 billion, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 renewable energy market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 renewable energy market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 renewable energy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the G8 renewable energy market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the G8 renewable energy market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 renewable energy market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the G8 renewable energy market?
Ontario Power Generation Inc.
Direct Energie SA
Electricite de France SA
EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG
The Kansai Electric Power Co, Incorporated
The Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings., Incorporated
Tohoku Electric Power Company, Incorporated
Scottish Power Ltd
RWE Power AG
GE Renewable Energy
First Solar, Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645753