Renewable Energy Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Renewable Energy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The renewable energy market consists of the net generation of electricity through renewable sources. It is divided into four segments, these being hydroelectricity, wind energy, solar and other (biomass, geothermal, tide and wave energy). The volume of the market is calculated as the net volume of electricity produced through renewable means in terawatt hours (TWh), and the market value has been calculated according to an average of annual domestic and industrial retail prices per kWH, inclusive of applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates. Please note that 1 terawatt hour is identical to 1,000 gigawatt hours (GWh). Figures presented in this report are calculated applying the “middle path” scenario – this is based on the current situation in countries where the epidemic burst first, like China as a model countries and the announcements made by governments, stating that the abnormal situation may last up to six months.
– The assumption has been made that after this time the economy will gradually go back to the levels recorded before the pandemics by the end of the year. It is also assumed that there is no widespread economic crisis as seen back in 2008 due to announced pay-outs across countries.
– At the moment of preparation of this report in April 2020 the economic implications of the lock downs of many economics are still very difficult to predict as there is no indication how long the pandemics could last, the number of sectors forced to stay closed and the scale of the governmental’ aid involved. At the same time the weight of the pandemic seriousness is applied on the individual countries in this report based on death to population ratio recorded in countries.
– Majority of the industries will see the decline in volume of the goods and services offered by companies. Usually the lower demand would cause the decrease the prices level. However, amid many governments’ ordered for many industries to lock down and so the supply chain is distorted that in great pictures mitigate the results of lower demand.
– Applied scenarios differ depending on the individual sector, however generally sectors which involves intensive manual labor and face to face interaction seem to be hit the most by present situation. On the other hand the internet based businesses as well as the producers of the vital, subsisted products and services seems to take advantages of the current events.
– The global renewable energy market had total revenues of $811.7bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% between 2015 and 2019.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.6% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 6,411.2 TWh in 2019.
– The Asia-Pacific region has the highest share of global revenues from renewable energy, and sees the highest levels of growth from its emerging economies
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global renewable energy market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global renewable energy market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global renewable energy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the global renewable energy market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the global renewable energy market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global renewable energy market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global renewable energy market?
China Three Gorges Corp
Iberdrola Renovables Energia SA
Electricite de France SA
Hanergy Holding Group Ltd
Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd
Snowy Hydro Ltd
RWE Power AG
Direct Energie SA
EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG
The Kansai Electric Power Co, Incorporated
The Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings., Incorporated
Tohoku Electric Power Company, Incorporated
Continental Wind Partners, LLC
Ontario Power Generation Inc.
Huaneng Renewables Corporation Ltd
Eneco Holding NV
Naturgy Energy Group SA
Scottish Power Ltd
GE Renewable Energy
First Solar, Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645757