Renewable Energy North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The NAFTA Renewable Energy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The renewable energy industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $128.0 billion in 2019.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 10.7% over the 2015-19 period.
– Within the renewable energy industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $88.1 billion in 2019. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $35.6 and $4.3 billion, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the renewable energy industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $108.7 billion in 2024, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $40.0 and $6.3 billion, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA renewable energy market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA renewable energy market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA renewable energy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA renewable energy market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA renewable energy market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA renewable energy market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA renewable energy market?
Ontario Power Generation Inc.
Naturgy Energy Group SA
GE Renewable Energy
First Solar, Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645754