PUNE, India, September 07, 2018 /ResearchByMarkets/— “Romania Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report – Uncertainty Clouds Regulatory Landscape Despite Passage of Offshore Law“, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Romania’s upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Romania’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
– Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Romania
– Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s state take and attractiveness to investors
– Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
– Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
– Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
– Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
– Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Romania.
REQUEST FOR A SAMPLE REPORT:
Reasons to buy
– Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Romania’s upstream oil and gas sector
– Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
– Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
– Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making.
BUY THIS REPORT ONLINE:
Get in touch with us:
Ritesh Tiwari, Director
MORE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY RELATED REPORTS: