Slovakia PESTLE Insights – A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 25.8% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (23.6%) and other services (14%). In 2020, the sectors are expected to grow by 0.0%, 0.8% and -1.4% respectively.
The Slovakia SKSM Index has exhibited an increasing trend. As of September 21st, 2020, the SKSM Index stood at 370.5, compared to 337.5 on September 21st, 2019
– According to World Bank’s logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Slovakia has deteriorated over the last two years, with a decline in rank from 41st out of 160 countries in 2016 to 53rd in 2018
Reasons to Buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645785