For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/268240
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) Therapeutics, Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) Pipeline Overview, Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) Pipeline, Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) Pipeline Assessment
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) – Pipeline Review, H1 2019
According to the recently published report ‘Smoothened Homolog – Pipeline Review, H1 2019’; Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) pipeline Target constitutes close to 14 molecules. Out of which approximately 11 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) – Smoothened homolog (SMO) is a G protein-coupled receptor that probably associates with the patched protein (PTCH) to transduce the hedgehog’s proteins signal. Binding of sonic hedgehog (SHH) to its receptor is thought to prevent normal inhibition by patched of smoothened (SMO). It is required for the accumulation of KIF7 and GLI3 in the cilia.
The report ‘Smoothened Homolog – Pipeline Review, H1 2019’ outlays comprehensive information on the Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 3, 2, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Gastrointestinal, Immunology and Undisclosed which include indications Adenocarcinoma Of The Gastroesophageal Junction, Gorlin Syndrome (Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome/ Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome), Medulloblastoma, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Basal Cell Carcinoma (Basal Cell Epithelioma), Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Leukemias, Peritoneal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Breast Cancer, Cirrhosis, Colon Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Esophageal Cancer, Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD), Lung Cancer, Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of The Pancreas, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC), Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Neuroendocrine Cancer, Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (Post-ET MF), Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma and Unspecified.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO)
– The report reviews Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Guangdong Zhongsheng Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
IMPACT Therapeutics Inc
Mayne Pharma Group Ltd
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd