Soups Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Soups industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The soups market consists of the retail sale of ambient soup, dried soup (mixes), chilled soup, UHT soup and frozen soup products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
– The global soups market had total revenues of $17.5bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2015 and 2019.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.7% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 3,194.1 million kilograms in 2019.
– Increasing disposable income and rapid urbanization are the primary factors supporting the growth of this market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global soups market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global soups market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key soups market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global soups market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the global soups market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the global soups market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global soups market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global soups market?
Campbell Soup Company
Pokka Corporation (Singapore) Pvt Ltd
The Kraft Heinz Co
Unilever Deutschland Holding GmbH
Nomad Foods Ltd.
Unilever Italy Holdings Srl
Unilever Japan KK
Unilever Australia Limited
Baxters Food Group Ltd
Unilever Canada Inc
Unilever (China) Co Ltd
McCormick & Company Inc
H.J. Heinz B.V.
Premier Foods plc
General Mills Inc
Hormel Foods Corp
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645726