Soups North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The NAFTA Soups industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The soups industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $7,146.0 million in 2019.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.3% over the 2015-19 period.
– Within the soups industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $6,327.2 million in 2019. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $640.7 and $178.1 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the soups industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $8,525.0 million in 2024, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $772.4 and $256.6 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA soups market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA soups market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key soups market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA soups market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA soups market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA soups market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA soups market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA soups market?
Campbell Soup Company
Baxters Food Group Ltd
Unilever Canada Inc
Unilever de Mexico Sde RL de CV
Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd
General Mills Inc
Hormel Foods Corp
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645723