Suncare Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Suncare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The suncare market consists of the retail sale of sun protection, after-sun and self-tan products. The sun protection segment consists of lotion, spray, gel or other topical product that absorbs or reflects some of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. The after-sun segment consists of all mass and premium moisturizing cream formulated for sunburned skin. The self-tan segment consists of all mass and premium products that either enhance natural tanning (tanning aids) or allow the skin to tan without developing exposure to the sun. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
– The global suncare market had total revenues of $9,306.3m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% between 2015 and 2019.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 724.3 million units in 2019.
– Increasing disposable income and rapid urbanization are the primary factors supporting the growth of this market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global suncare market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global suncare market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key suncare market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global suncare market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the global suncare market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the global suncare market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global suncare market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global suncare market?
Johnson & Johnson
Shiseido Company, Limited
Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
Bolton Group BV
Edgewell Personal Care LLC
Cancer Council Australia
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645732