Thyroid Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2020
Thyroid Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Thyroid Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Thyroid cancer is a cancer that starts in the thyroid gland. Symptoms include lump that can be felt through the skin on neck, difficulty swallowing, pain in neck and throat and swollen lymph nodes in neck. Predisposing factors include female, high levels of radiation and inherited genetic syndromes. Treatment includes surgery and thyroid hormone therapy.
Thyroid Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Thyroid Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Thyroid Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Thyroid Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 3, 6, 42, 34, 1, 5, 20, 2 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 7 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Thyroid Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Thyroid Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Thyroid Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Thyroid Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Thyroid Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Thyroid Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to Buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Thyroid Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Thyroid Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
ABM Therapeutics Inc
Advanced Accelerator Applications SA
Advenchen Laboratories LLC
AffyImmune Therapeutics Inc
Arch Oncology Inc
Aslan Pharmaceuticals Ltd
BioMed Valley Discoveries Inc
Blueprint Medicines Corp
BNOAT Oncology Inc
Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
Boston Pharmaceuticals Inc
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
CAS-Lamvac Biotech Co Ltd
Cello Therapeutics Inc
Chengdu Jinrui Foundation Biotechnology Co Ltd
Codiak BioSciences Inc
CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd
CytImmune Sciences Inc
Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd
Debiopharm International SA
Ecrins Therapeutics SAS
Eisai Co Ltd
Eli Lilly and Co
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Faron Pharmaceuticals Oy
Hutchison MediPharma Ltd
ImmunoForge Co Ltd
Innovative Cellular Therapeutics Co Ltd
Intensity Therapeutics Inc
Jiangsu Carephar Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd
Jiangsu Vcare PharmaTech Co Ltd
Johnson & Johnson
Kemimedi Co Ltd
Kitov Pharma Ltd
Konruns Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Lotus Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Loxo Oncology Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Mersana Therapeutics Inc
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc
Plus Therapeutics Inc
PRISM Pharma Co Ltd
QED Therapeutics Inc
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
Rodos BioTarget GmbH
Savoy Pharmaceuticals Inc
Shanghai Junshi Bioscience Co Ltd
Shouyao Holding Co Ltd
Sino Biopharmaceutical Ltd
SpringWorks Therapeutics Inc
Suzhou SmartNuclide Biopharmaceutical Co Ltd
Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceutical Co Ltd
Synactix Pharmaceuticals Inc
Tarveda Therapeutics Inc
Turning Point Therapeutics Inc
Tyme Technologies Inc
UBI Pharma Inc
Vascular Biogenics Ltd
Xiangxue Life Sciences
Xspray Pharma AB
Xynomic Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc
Zhengda Tianqing Kangfang Shanghai Biomedical Technology Co Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645812