In Africa, Eni SpA, Sonatrach SPA, and Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) are the top spenders in terms of new build capex to be spent on planned and announced projects across oil and gas value chain by 2025. In the upstream sector, Shell leads among companies with the highest capex of US$20.9 billion during 2018 to 2025. NNPC will be the major spender in midstream sector, primarily focusing on oil and gas pipelines. In the LNG liquefaction segment, Exxon Mobil will have the highest capital of US$6.8 billion. Carbon Holdings Ltd would lead capex in the petrochemicals sector by 2025.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– Africa’s new build capex by key companies across oil and gas value chain for 2018 to 2025
– Africa’s capex by key companies in each of the key segments across oil and gas value chain for 2018 to 2025
– Capex across oil and gas value chain for top 10 companies for 2018 to 2025
– Key planned and announced projects by capex for top 10 companies.
Reasons to buy
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data about Africa’s oil and gas capex
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on Africa’s oil and gas capex outlook
– Gain insights in to capex spending patterns of key companies across Africa’s oil and gas value chain
– Understand competitors’ capex outlook across Africa’s oil and gas value chain.
Purchase this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
Ritesh Tiwari, Director
Follow us on Social Media: