Transportation Services Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Transportation Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry group size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry group.
– The G8 countries contributed $905,047.2 million in 2019 to the global transportation services industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $948,802.7 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 0.9% over the 2019-24 period.
– Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the transportation services industry, with market revenues of $429,269.3 million in 2019. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $121,716.7 and $99,227.3 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the transportation services industry in the G8 nations with a value of $442,785.3 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $123,859.2 and $105,421.8 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 transportation services industry group
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 transportation services industry group
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services industry group players’ G8 operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 transportation services industry group with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the G8 transportation services industry group by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the G8 transportation services industry group in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 transportation services industry group?
– How has the industry group performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the G8 transportation services industry group?
Mullen Group Ltd
Air France-KLM SA
SNCF Mobilites Group
XPO Logistics, Inc.
Deutsche Post AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S
Deutsche Bahn AG
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Co SA
Poste Italiane Group
Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
Nippon Express Co Ltd
Agility Public Warehousing Co
Kuehne + Nagel International AG
International Consolidated Airlines Group SA
Union Pacific Corporation
CMA CGM SA
United Parcel Service, Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645747