Transportation Services North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The NAFTA Transportation Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry group size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry group.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The transportation services industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $552,581.8 million in 2019.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 8% over the 2015-19 period.
– Within the transportation services industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $429,269.3 million in 2019. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $72,923.3 and $50,389.2 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the transportation services industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $442,785.3 million in 2024, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $88,823.8 and $52,345.4 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA transportation services industry group
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA transportation services industry group
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services industry group players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA transportation services industry group with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA transportation services industry group by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA transportation services industry group in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA transportation services industry group?
– How has the industry group performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA transportation services industry group?
Mullen Group Ltd
Grupo Aeromexico SAB de CV
Union Pacific Corporation
CMA CGM SA
United Parcel Service, Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645748