Womenswear in Hong Kong – Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact)
Womenswear in Hong Kong – Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact) provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the womenswear market in Hong Kong. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in womenswear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & womenswear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
– The overall apparel market in Hong Kong is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% between 2019 and 2024 to reach HKD 68.8bn.
– Womenswear will grow at 1.7% to reach HKD 33.4bn by 2024.
– Women’s outerwear dominates the womenswear sales and is also expected to be the fastest growing.
– The mass market brands accounts for 37.5% of sales, but its share is shrinking while the value and luxury brands are making gains.
– Ports International led the market in 2019, however GU showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the womenswear market and forecasts to 2024
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in womenswear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643414