Xerostomia – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Xerostomia (Mouth and Dental Disorders) pipeline landscape.
Xerostomia is defined as dry mouth resulting from reduced saliva flow. It is caused by medications, age, cancer treatment, injury, dehydration and chewing or smoking tobacco. Symptoms include dysgeusia, fungal infections, bad breath, tongue ulcers, problems speaking and sticky saliva. Treatment includes medications which stimulating saliva production.
Xerostomia – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Xerostomia (Mouth and Dental Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Xerostomia (Mouth and Dental Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Xerostomia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Unknown stages are 1, 2, 5 and 1 respectively.
Xerostomia (Mouth and Dental Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Xerostomia (Mouth and Dental Disorders).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Xerostomia (Mouth and Dental Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Xerostomia (Mouth and Dental Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Xerostomia (Mouth and Dental Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Xerostomia (Mouth and Dental Disorders)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Xerostomia (Mouth and Dental Disorders).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Xerostomia (Mouth and Dental Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Buy this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
Capricor Therapeutics Inc
Cellix Bio Pvt Ltd
Icure Pharmaceutical Inc
Lamellar Biomedical Ltd
MeiraGTx Holdings Plc
Ritesh Tiwari, Director